Monday, March 15, 2010

The Continuing Story

We've been looking at cribs.

Very early on, one of our friends pointed us at a particularly well-rated and nicely-priced crib and that model has stayed on the list of potential candidates ever since. Yesterday Veronica told me that she needed help narrowing down the selection, and I told her that if she gave me a list of 6-10 that she was looking at I could get it down to 2.

I managed to cut away 5, leaving her with 3 that I would be happy with no matter what, almost entirely based on what I was able to find positive reviews for. All of those still around check out well from everything I can find, are high-quality, and look nice... I think Veronica's biased towards one in particular based on the cut of the headboard, but I'm ok with that.

In other news, on two of the last three nights I was too tired to read a story and so instead made one up. It was fun, if incredibly goofy, and something I hope to repeat a great deal more once the kid can actually understand what I'm saying.

All our friends (not to mention our families) are excited for us too, which we appreciate a great deal. It makes all of this more fun, and just goes to show how great they all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment